Would you like to start a WordPress blog the correct way? There are many WordPress development companies in USA and all over the world but starting a blog can still be a startling idea particularly when you are not geeky. You know what – you are not the only one. Having helped over 130,000+ clients create a blog; we have chosen to make the most extensive guide on the best way to start a WordPress blog with no specialized learning.
The procedure is easy to follow whether you are 20 years of age or 60 years of age. But if you need help, our skilled team will help you set up your blog for nothing.
How to Create a Blog: What You’ll Need
This guide isn’t tied in with using WordPress.com. Rather, this article will tell you the best way to start your very own blog using self-hosted WordPress so you’re in full control.
If you want to start a blog, here’s a basic step-by-step guide:
- Setup up for web hosting
- Choose a hosting plan
- Pick a domain name for your blog and finish your registration
- Install WordPress.
- Sign in and compose your first blog post.
None of these steps require in-depth technical knowledge and this article will show you the entire procedure of how to set up a blog in detail.
- Sign up with Web Hosting
- Of the incalculable web hosts on the market, just a little bunch are even worth considering.
- Of those, lone 3-4 offer remarkable services at the cost.
- Of those, Bluehost is one of the best hosting services that I recommend to first-time bloggers.
The reason is simple.
Bluehost is cheap, fast, unfailing, and equipped with every kind of weaponry with a large number of free goodies that will streamline your blogging experience and make your life boundlessly simpler.
In addition to the fact that they power more than 2,000,000 sites around the world, but all of their bundles accompany a 30-day money-back guarantee, extraordinary 24/7 live support, and a free SSL certificate.
Choose a Domain Name
In case you are serious about building a strong online presence and visitors from everywhere throughout the world, you’ll need to get a domain name with a .com, .net, or .org, extension.
For those of you who are unable to claim your first decision of a domain name, spend a couple of hours brainstorming thoughts with your friends and family. Think out loud and experiment with various words and varieties to find the most brandable domain name for your new website.
Choose a Web Hosting Plan and Complete Your Registration
Since you’ve settled on your domain name, now it is time to choose your web hosting plan, complete your registration, and start your invasions into the superb world of blogging.
As a general rule of thumb, I suggest that you opt for the BlueHost “Prime” plan since it accompanies a free SSL certificate from “Let’s Encrypt”.
This will keep your visitor’s data secure, improve your engagement and get you a couple of additional points with Google.
In the cPanel, you will see many little icons for various services and features. This can be a bit overpowering, so disregard 95% of them since you will never need to use them.
- Look down to the website segment and click on the WordPress icon.
- You will be directed to the Bluehost Marketplace Quick Install page for WordPress. Click on the Get Started button.
- On the following screen, you will be asked to choose your domain name. Pick the domain from the dropdown and then click Next.
- From that point onward, you have to enter your Site Name, username, and password for your site.
- You also have to check all the checkboxes and then click Install.
- Once WordPress is done installing, you will see the success notice in the top header bar.
- Click on the installation link to install your WordPress, and it will take you to the page with your WordPress login URL and password.
- Congrats, you have made your WordPress website.
Your WordPress login URL will resemble this:
Click on the WordPress login link to sign to your dashboard.
Now you are ready to customize your webpage’s appearance and start blogging.
Go ahead and Write Your First Blog Post – You Earned it!
Since you figured out how to make a WordPress blog, you’re possibly excited to get to blogging!
To write a blog post:
- Hover over Posts
- Click Add New
- This will launch the WordPress Editor, which enables you to write your blog post utilizing an extremely intuitive block system.
- To include content, you just click and type. For other content – like a picture or an embedded YouTube video, you can include new “blocks”.
Once you are done with your content, add some additional features if you want and then publish your very first post.
This is a basic guide for creating your very first WordPress blog that will serve as a stepping stone in the world of blogging. Also, for professional help, you can hire any web design and development company in USA and all over the world.